We are a busy, well establish and respected Facial Plastic Surgery Practice. We are looking for a skilled nurse injector for aesthetic procedures.
We are looking for highly motivated, experienced Nurse Aesthetic Injector/Laser Specialist for our practice. We are seeking someone with 1+ years of experience in injectables, lasers, and skin care product sales.
This position requires a person who is outgoing, friendly, and able to easily motivate and interact positively with patients. Must be a team player, work well with others, and be willing to assist with other tasks around the office when needed.
We offer competitive wages commensurable with experience and potential to earn more with commission.
Responsibilities included the following:
- Recommending and administering cosmetic injections and performing skin care and laser treatments
- Client consultations, developing comprehensive treatment plans
- Actively contributing to our friendly, compassionate customer experience
- Participation in trainings, employee/marketing meetings
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and HIPPA compliant records
- Regularly updating patient’s clinical treatment records
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Attitude :
- At least one year or more of injecting experience including Botox/Dysport, Juvederm/Restylane products
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to consult with patients regarding injection and skin care needs and create a treatment plan for them
- Thorough understanding of injecting, as well as skin care and laser treatments
- Preferably laser certified and an aesthetician as well
- Ability to educate patients about various treatments and recommend and sell skin care products
- Ability to problem solve as well as take direction
- Willingness to learn and grow into and beyond the position.
- Career oriented, professional, team player
Required Training and Certifications:
- Updated License 0 RN, NP, or PA
- Previous Botox and Dermal Injectable Training and Experience
- Laser training and certification
- Advanced knowledge of skin histology, as well as an advanced understanding of the facial tissues and muscles
- Health insurance, 401 K, and Paid holidays
- Competitive salary & bonuses based on sales
- injectables, lasers: 1 year
Hourly plus commission pay, DOE
- City Brentwood