The RN/NP of our Cosmetic Clinic will provide professional cosmetic assessments as well as the treatments for clients. Treatments include Botox injections, dermal fillers, body contouring, micro-needling, laser treatments, Ultherapy, Coolsculpting and other non-invasive cosmetic procedures on face and body.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assessing skin / body aging, or other cosmetic related problems
- Administering Botox injections, dermal fillers, micro-needling, laser treatment, and other non-invasive cosmetic procedures on face and body.
- Performing pre and post-operative care
- Performing research to stay up-to-date on new procedures and protocols
- Consulting with, screening patients
- Preparing and sterilizing instruments and operating rooms
Education: Must have completed recognized Nursing Diploma/ Degree program.
*Must have 3 years and above working experience in medical aesthetics within the past 3 years
*Must have sufficient experience, skill and confidence in Botox and Filler injectables.
– Must have knowledge in advanced facial anatomy
– Must have updated certification in first aid emergency care and basic (CPR) cardiac life support
– Experience in practicing using clean/ sterile technique
PC skill: Proficient in use of computer programs such as Microsoft word, excel, windows, internet
Language: Fluent in written and spoken English.
Fluent in mandarin Chinese is a plus.
We are a Luxury medical clinic located in Arcadia, California.
Exceptional client service expected. Appropriate attire expected.
Part Time: 2-3 days/week
Full Time: 4+ days/week
Office hours are from 11am to 7pm. Monday to Saturday.
Specific working hours will be discussed with each employee.
Bonus and Commission based on actual client feedback and traffic brought to clinic
PPO dental insurance provided
PTO and sick days provided
Continuous professional training support
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $50.00 to $70.00 /hour
- City Arcadia