Our Med Spa is a Full Service Medical Spa offering the lastest in Laser Hair Removal, Vein Removal, IPL-FotoFacials, Botox/Dysport, Full Spectrum of Injectable Dermal Fillers, as well as a full service Aesthetic Department with HydraFacials, Micro-Dermabrasions, Chemical Peels, and Endermologie/Body Contouring.
Our ideal candidate is EXPERIENCED , Reliable, Self-Motivated, Friendly, Outgoing and Highly Organized with a Professional Appearance and Positive Attitude.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Consulting Patients with inquiries regarding Medical Spa Services; Scheduling Appointments; Maintenance of Client Database; Checking Patients In and Out; Charging for Services Performed; Handling Inbound & Outbound calls pertaining to Customer Inquiries; Product & Service Sales, and Scheduling Appointments.
Excellent Skills are required in:
- Manners, Speaking Voice, Phone Skills, Customer Care Skills, Multi-Tasking, and Computer Skills.
- Must have the ability to quickly master knowledge of Medical Spa Services and describe each service accurately in detail.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED in a Medical Spa Environment. (Plastic Surgery/Dermatology ok too!)
- Must be able to Multi-Task!!
- Conducts service consultations over the phone in attempt to book appointments.
- Maintains a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Excellent people skills and willing to grow & learn.
- Must have Sales Background.
- This is an on your feet all day position, best suited for an active, flexible person who enjoys performing under pressure in an energetic atmosphere.
*****We use Millennium Software*******
- Dr Chrono EMR
- HintMD Membership Generation Software
Must be very flexible with hours and days available to work, as we are open 7 days a week.
Full Time & Part Time Positions Available.
(NO phone calls please)
- City Sherman Oaks