Medical Spa Manager – Charlotte
We are looking for a passionate Spa Manager to create an unrivaled customer experience for our Charlotte clientele and strong leadership of our Charlotte team.
• Functions in goal-oriented team – respects monthly goals and ultimately accountable for monthly and annual studio budgets
• Manages local market “studio” operations including payment transactions, personnel scheduling, real-time personnel HR issues, studio resource planning, customer experience and studio aesthetics
• Orders, manages and tracks all studio medical, office and product inventories. Generates inventory records and tracks invoices
• Manages and promotes exceptional client experiences and focuses on customer satisfaction and service
• Implements daily, weekly and monthly studio goals and assess employee performance
• Maintains a happy healthy work environment and that promotes brand and culture
• Plans and manages local market customer events in coordination with Director of Operations and local event coordinator
• Responsible for ensuring all documents, waivers, and licenses are completed by state law
• Works directly with Director of Operations to create ongoing staff coaching and education training plans
• Point of contact for all customer service issues related to products and services offered in studio
• Manages membership initiatives and offers insight into local market conditions, trends and other pertinent demographics that impact sales
• Manages and trains “studio” staff and maintains a level of expertise on all products offered by the company as well as competitive products and industry trends
• Responsible for on-boarding, termination and training of staff
• Routinely coaches and trains subordinate team members
• Leads and participates in events (parties) – both onsite and offsite
• Direct Reports: Patient Care Coordinator, Advanced Aesthetic Nurses, Aestheticians
We are a retail medical aesthetic company that connects aspiring men and women with skilled health care providers in select cities nationwide. We provide clients with contemporary, yet welcoming, retail boutiques to deliver high quality minimally invasive cosmetic services.
Our team is composed of creative caregivers who provide solutions for “age appropriate” skin health. We believe the needs of the medical aesthetics consumer have evolved beyond the industry landscape. We are
thought leaders who understand the status quo must be challenged to remain vibrant. We believe excellence is achieved through attention to detail.
- City Charlotte